Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Brownies

I made brownies.This is my favorite recipe because I know how to make it. Brownies are the only thing that I can make that is sweet. Also it is all I had in my house that was fun to make. First I put the brownie mix in the bowl. Then do the steps.







1st step is put oil in.

Then put water in.



The you are suppose to put eggs in it but I forgot to so when I took it out of the oven it was goo!!!!!!!

Then you mix. Then put in the pan.


Then you spread it.


Then put in oven.




And it is dune

They would have been good, but it was goo so my grampa said it can not go to waste and he ate them.!!!!!!!

Thix!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures.
    They look really good even though they didn't turn out very well.
    Hope your grandpa liked them.

    ReplyDelete